"The point of life is to reach perfection and tell it to others."
"Great minds set goals, other people follow their wishes"
"The thoughts of better minds always become the opinion of society"
"Not the stupid one who doesn't know, the one who doesn't want to know"
Thematic areas of the conference:
* Digital transformation in mining industry.
* Digitalization in the mining industry. 3D visualization. Experience of use in mining companies RiO Tinto and Anglo American
* Experience of the development of artificial intelligence technologies in mining.
* The use of virtual copies of planned, current and future states of a mining object based on digital twin technology.
* Mining mechanical engineering.
* Major coal mining trends in the world.
* Alternative energy sources.
* Reuse of mine workings as systems of support and security elements based on geomechanics problems solutions.
* Digitalization of closed mines for optimization technological, ecological and social problems.
* The use of geothermal energy of closing mines. Heat pumps.
* Safety of mining, sanitation and labor protection.
* New technologies for mine workings maintaining and supporting.
* Coal mining with maternal ash. Waste rocks backfilling in the mine.
* Auger technology of coal mining from pillars.
* Gas hydrate technology of coalbed methane utilization.
* Domestic and foreign experience of using borehole underground coal gasification.
* The issue of coal enrichment.
* Regulatory requirements for the implementation of rescue operations at mining enterprises.
* Scientific and technical problems of mining of iron, manganese, uranium and other ores.
* Innovative solutions for open pit mining.
Arrival – 07 of September from 14:00 p.m., departure – 11 of September until 12:00 a.m.
Participants registration: 07 of September from 14:00 to 21:00 (in the administrative building of the hotel).
Conference starts 08 of September at 11:00.
The conference fee for 1 participant is:
• accommodation in a double room is 380,0 €;
• accommodation in a single room is 480,0 € (including 20% VAT).
The conference fee covers: accommodation, 3 meals a day, folder with the conference materials, publication of a collection of abstracts, certificate, memorial sign, coffee breaks, presentation evening of participants, round tables, room rental for the conference.
The conference has the opportunity to publish an article in E3S Web of Conferences.
Requirements for the design: text is printed in Microsoft Word *doc; no more than 4 authors; volume is 10 pages. Sample article is attached, and you can use it as a template for your article.
Submission of an article up to 1 of July, 2020. Articles must be sent to the conference email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Publication cost is 100 €.
Deutsche Bank AG
Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Name: Science research institute of mining problems AES of Ukraine OKPO 20202852
Purpose of payments:
The conference fee for participation in the conference “USME-2020”.
For publication of the article in the materials of conference “USME-2020”.
We look forward to your participation in the conference!
With best regards,
Head of the Ukrainian School
of Mining Engineering
Professor Volodymyr Bondarenko